It’s always exciting to draft a list of things you want to do. This ensures that you don’t get bored, and gives you something to look forward to each day of summer break. A few years down the line, you’ll look back at this summer as one of the best!
1. Learn a new language It could be a parent’s native tongue or a completely new language!
2. Complete a DIY project Make a video of it and upload it online.
3. Cook a meal for your family! Don’t wait for a birthday or anniversary- do it just for fun!
4.Unplug for 24 hours! It can help reduce FOMO!
5. Play a sport at sunrise The weather is nicer early in the morning.
6. Learn to play an instrument Even if you are not fond of music, you’ll learn a valuable skill.
7. Learn to use chopsticks. You’ll be the cultured one in the group!
8.Baby-sit Make some money with your spare time!
9.Host a movie marathon It’s a good way to spend time with your siblings.
10.Study ‘abroad’ Explore online courses of your interest.
11. Start a garden Because it’s mad fun to watch the saplings grow.
12. Turn your room into a camp. Live in the ‘wild’ for a night! Make sure you clean up after.
13. Volunteer Identify a cause that is close to your heart and dedicate time to it. You can also join Astudia’s summer volunteer program if you’re interested!
14. Read a book It has its own charm!
15. Join a library. Ask someone who’s done it- they’ll vouch for the benefits.
16. Learn how to open a bank account. Why not? You could one day fund your first phone!
17. Start an art journal. You can doodle your thoughts and feelings!
18. Clean your study area. It would make your parents happy, plus, you’ll make some space for new books and stationery!
19. Write to magazines! There are sure to be some teen magazines in your country, and they will definitely love getting your write ups!
20. Redo your room!
Summer is the best time to make your dream room a reality!